Monday, May 15, 2006

We have a FO!

I've finished the baby blanket, and now I'm weaving in the ends.  I'll get a picture of it up once I'm done. I ended up going with two rows of dc for a border....subtle but effective.

I've also realized that of my 3...er, 4 project slots, one is going to perpetually be for the churning out of baby gifts--blankets, hats, booties, etc.--because I know too many pregnant women.  The next project will be for a boy, so it'll be nice to dip into the blue yarns.  I've decided to recreate a Lion Brand Homespun baby blanket pattern using two strands of Bernat Baby Coordinates.  It should be fun to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment