Thursday, July 7, 2011

Finished!

Finally finished the DK Winter Socks!  They're...all right.  Not bad, not great.  Sock #2 had a small error (two extra stitches in the foot) and despite checking turned out to be about 3/4 an inch smaller than Sock #1..but I really don't care.  I'm just glad they are done! 

Lesson learned from this sock:  learn to mark off every 10 rows, so when making the socks I can get a pair that is reasonably close,  since eyeballing and/or measuring with a ruler is not necessarily accurate.

That's all for tonight.  Work has been crazy lately...lately the patients are more medical-surgical than psychiatric.  Which is fine as it helps me keep the med-surg skills sharp enough.  I also need to work on my portfolio for my job hunt in San Diego.  But tonight, it's an early bedtime since I work again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment