Friday, November 4, 2011

Feeling a little better

I still hear my cat's trill sometimes, and I'll think I see her out of the corner of my eye...but I know she's not there.  Thanks for the kind words that I've received from so many people in so many ways.

Dale is getting over a bit of a chest cold so he went to bed early.  I'm just waiting for Benny Hill to start so I can make serious inroads on the end of my shawl--four more rows and then I'm starting the sawtooth border that Elizabeth Zimmermann described.  I thought about trying something lacy but to be honest, with using worsted-weight wool has turned out such a dense fabric that I think it needs a sturdy border.

1 comment:

  1. When we moved into our old house, I kept thinking that I saw a cat - or the shadow of a cat - out of the corner of eye. It happened so often that I told my husband that I thought we had a ghost cat (he thought this was insane, but the previous owners had lived there for over 3 decades and had had several cats over the years). The ghost cat went away after we got a puppy.

    Who knows? Maybe Raven is visiting you, letting you know that everything is okay?

    ReplyDelete