Monday, November 28, 2011

This is the way to start a Monday!

The joy of opening up a box containing...

Moda Dea Washable Wool, and lots of it!

I purchased all of this Moda Dea Washable Wool from a fellow Ravelry user.  I've done business across Ravelry before, both as buyer and seller, so I knew this would be good, well-cared for yarn.  I had originally wanted her Coffee but it wasn't the same dye lot as mine, so I went for her whole stash of Sage Green.  20 skeins, 18 of which are still sealed in their original packs, and all the same dye lot.

I paid $3 per skein.  The last time I saw Moda Dea Washable Wool in the stores, A.C. Moore was selling it at about $6-7 a skein.  Repeat after me:  major score.

Now what to do with this...I'm thinking this would be an excellent candidate for Sally Melville's Not-So-Warm Coat, once I can find my copy of the book with the pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment