I started my BSN class this week, so I've been busy getting used to the software as well as the course load. It's an accelerated program so there's a whole lot of material crammed into each week.
I've got the January socks over the ankle. I'm debating if I want to call them ankle socks or go full length. The pattern and colors are coming out better than I hoped, and I think they would look really great full length. The problem is that because of my big heels, the back of the heel is stretched out...so it's going to wear fast.
Then again, maybe it'll be a chance for me to learn how to re-knit a heel. We'll see. Photos of my progress tomorrow.