Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Teeth and tomatoes

Today I need to take Dale to the dentist to deal with a baby tooth that hasn't come out and is being pushed forward by his permanent teeth.  He is not happy about this but I told him it has to happen.  I'm not so much concerned with how it looks as I am with how it's affecting the permanent teeth--one of them is already coming in crooked because of it.

Lately the sock mailing lists have been going on about a "sweet tomato heel," so I looked up.  To be honest, I think it looks hideous--there is no visual appeal to it whatsoever.  That being said, the fact that people are raving about it means that there could be something good to it...plus the fact that socks often look better on the feet than off.   So I'm going to try it out on one of my future socks and see how it works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment