Tuesday, February 7, 2012

February sock update

I'm working on the 2nd February sock. The first one is done...the photo isn't too great since I'm trying to figure out my new phone's camera. But here we go:


Despite the occasional difficulty in working with it (thin areas, splits like no one's business, etc.) the Knit Picks Chroma Worsted is turning out wonderfully. I love the soft color bands and the feel of it. Pity it's single ply. I may have it finished in a couple of weeks. I also cast on March's sock but am still working on the toe. Three toe-up socks with a Stansfield pattern, all in a row...I promise that April's sock will be different!

I've been going to the gym pretty faithfully for the last couple of weeks, so today is a rest day. I have a ton of work to do for my Professional Nursing class so this will be a good day to knock off a lot of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment